- Botches: If a player rolls more ones than successes that player has botched.
- Willpower: Willpower can be spent on everything expect Edges. Willpower can only be spent once a turn.
- Teamwork: Teamwork is not only encouraged but expected during game play. When player character work together on a roll (say finding an antidote to a poison) all players make the appropriated dice and add their total together. If one player were to botch the entire attempt is failed, possibly worse.
- Conviction: Conviction is spent only on Edges. Any amount (all or just one if you so choose) can be spent in a single scene to raise a dice pool.
- Specialties: If a player has 4 or more dots in an Attribute/Ability they are allowed to pick a specialty. When applicable players will be allowed to reroll 10’s as well as remove a 1 from their roll.
- Automatic Success: Attribute + Abilities > Number Difficulty. You don’t need to roll however automatic success only count as one success (marginal). If you want higher success you will need to make a roll.
- Readied Action: A readied action can be declared the beginning of a players turn. If something happens to trigger the action (enemy tries to move out of gun point) the action is trigger automatically.
- Please stay in character.
- Journals are highly recommended but not required.
- Players are only allowed to raise each Ability/Attribute once per story in the game. This helps keep the feeling of realism.
- Players are asked, not required though, to keep track of how much experience they gain and where they spend it. This makes things easier JUST IN CASE something happens and a character sheet needs to be remade.